St Anna Chapel, historic building of the belfry and carved tomb-stones in the cemetery
The Calvary was built in 1825-26 in classicist style; the lower part is the St Anna Chapel.
It stands on top of a hill. The round building was erected in 1825 by the widow of Bonaventúra Szentiványi, Apollónia Szirmai and was consecrated in 1826 with a patronal festival (of St Jacob).
There is a pillar on each side of the door; above it there is a tympanon-like gable end with an arched top.
The inner area of the chapel is rounded; its arched ceiling holds the Calvary. Bent staircase leads to the top from both sides. A banister runs along the stairs and around on the top made from carved stones.
The belfry was built in the 19th century. Close to it are the remains of walls that are considered to be remains of a palos monks' church and monastery.
There are several carved tombstones from the 19th century.
1.: Heart-shaped stone with round-ended cross. The engravings are from 1827, are in Hungarian but are quite illegible.
2.: Heart-shaped stone with round-ended cross, with engravings in Latin.
3.: Another stone with a larger cross; engravings are in Hungarian but quite illegible.
4.: Similar to the previous one with illegible engravings; used to be on the side of the road leading to the Calvary.
5.: Heart-shaped stone with round-ended cross. Tomb stone of Annae Blasko from 1825.
6.: Tomb-stone with small columns on each side, holding a tympanon-like gable end and a simple cross. Tombstone of János (John) Gyetmári from 1851.
7.: Carved tomb stone with a cross.
8.: Simple stone with a smaller cross. Was the tomb stone of Erzsébet Varga from 1844.
Several old tomb-stones - that tumbled over, were demolished, or were replaced with an intent of saving them and then some included in the above list - were re-erected alongside the road from the entrance to the Calvary vicar András Láng and sculptor András Laluja.