The building of the kindergarten was built in 1920 as a church school, with two classrooms, a cantor official quarters and a stage.
After 1945 it was taken into public ownership and operated as school till the 60s. Between 1960 - 1965 it served solely youth and political constitutional aims.
It was refurbished in 1965 and the kindergarten moved here. However, the kindergarten had a much better and more comfortable place in the manor's park, in one of the so-called outhouses.
Slovak ethnic education started in the 70s.
In 1980 a reorganization took place and 5 kindergartens (Nézsa, Nógrádsáp, Legénd, Keszeg, Alsópetény) were grouped together with Nézsa as the central institute.
Then in 1990 the grouped kindergartens decided to renew their independence and separated.
The Nézsa kindergarten works with two groups of children, and started its own pedagogic program in 1999 called "Garden of Wonders".
Its own kitchen provides meals for the school's day-care center as well as for the aged people.